< HOW'S MY HOLIDAY? >

         Welcome back readers, 🤗here in this blog I want to share about my activity which I did last week. Last week was a holiday week but I feel so uninteresting and modest. Here I tell you why…😶💢

                                                                                 

 
                                       👀👀

FRIDAY 2TH  SEPTEMBER until SATURDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER 2022

            🥴Simple to say on this date I spent most of my time in front laptop, or book, in the room and less time in the living room.😏 At this time I felt I spent less time with family. This all happen because I have to finish my all homework which was given by my teacher. ☹️The subject that I have a lot of homework in economics and the Malay language. 😕I felt so tired and demotivated to finish it. Of course, I am angry with it because I even can’t spend my holiday properly.😩😩

                                                                                

FRIDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER 2022 
                    😎  This day hits differently because my family decided to bring us on a holiday trip. It's not far just in Malacca but I am very exhilarated when I hear about it. In the afternoon, we moved from home and heavy rain along the road. After 3 hours we reached my cousin's house and we started to greet each other as well. 🤝Before forgetting there I meet small boys group who are so humble and caring a lot towards me. They are very cute in attitude and also their character until I forget I am a teenager. Hihihihihi …..🤭🤭✨

                   ✌️☁️On that night, we go outside to Jonker street which was a famous street in Malaca. On that street got a lot of variety of food, snack, keychain, and many more. I enjoyed there buying some food 😋but I can't buy a lot because we made a mistake which is we already take dinner before going there. So next time we should go there without eating anything so I could buy a lot a lot there.🤭🤭

                                                                     


SATURDAY  10TH SEPTEMBER 2022

                🚶🚶 On this day, we haven’t go anywhere just stayed at our cousin's house and spent time with them. We play many games, eat together and many more. That house got a happy vibe and feel full on this day. In the evening, we decided to move back home and after 2 hours trip. Finally reached but before that, we had our dinner in the roadside shop in Kluang. While waiting for our food, something is happening there the JDT vs Terengganu final football match🥳🥳. I also heard some gossip that if JDT means it will be leaving tomorrow. suddenly, I was delighted and waiting for the result but I didn’t watch the match. 🤭After I reached home I get to know that JDT win I felt so happy that I get an extra day and also I feel so proud of my state football team…

Congratulations to them…….👏👏
                                                                             

SUNDAY 11TH SEPTEMBER 2022

              🤦🤦Back to reality again, I spent my time with my school work and preparing for school tomorrow. ✨Not do anything interesting.

                                                                            



                😶The sad part is I didn’t fulfill my last to-do list which I made on that day but I am happy and serene a bit because at least I get a chance to go went for a holiday.🙃 I think that’s solved I stopped here. I hope you guys enjoy seeing you on the next blog.🥰❤️

                                                                     

Comments