😉MY TO-DO-LIST😉

Hey there, nice to meet you again.Welcome to the glowist life blog. In this blog, I write about my to-do list. So let’s start reading the blog.

 

This is my to-do list for this week and the next following week. On Sunday, I am going to complete my school homework. I am doing this at the beginning of the week since it is school week and also I want to spend the rest of my day completing my to-do list. I know it is hard but I believe in myself to complete them as fast as I can.


Next on Monday and Tuesday,I am planning to learn on driving motorcycle and driving car with my personal tutor who is my brother. It will easy for me if I learn now and my brother is also free because he is on his semester break. I am super excited and can’t wait to make it. After I learn driving, I will tell and prove to my sisters that I also can drive.

The following day is independence day and it is a public holiday. sadly, it is only a day off. However, due to the public holiday, I am planning to bring all my family members to a gathering at the beachside. We will go there at night and early in the morning, we will enjoy watching the sunrise. Next, we will play volleyball with my siblings and do some competitions.


After that, on Thursday, it will be schooling before one week’s leave. So,I decide to learn to cook on that day.as I know my mother is good at cooking,so I am happy to learn from her. I am planning to learn with her how to make chicken rice so I can cook by myself next time and serve it to my family members. Sounds interesting right? I hope I can manage my time for it and eat delicious chicken rice on that day.


The waiting day is this coming Friday, which is I will go to the cinema with my old friend to watch the latest Tamil movie. This Tamil movie is a newly released movie but I haven’t watched it yet. So on Friday, I will go to the night show or morning show and have fun with my friends. I guess my parents will allow me to go there without any obstacles.

 

Lastly, on Saturday and Sunday,I already plan to visit my cousin and my grandmother in kuala lumpur. I have not seen them for a long time and we just facetime with them previously. For sure this time I will meet them and eat with them together.I can’t wait to see them and share our stories with them about my new school. if possible, I am planning for a swim.I love to swim but it will be more fun if I go with my cousin. i guess I will go to Sunway lagoon wonderland and spend a great time there. I also plan to ask my parents to stay for three days there,I would be happier if my father agree to apply for the leave.


I am confident that I can do all my to-do list this week without any lazy reasons. I can’t wait to make it happens. I believe I will be happy and proud of myself.

Comments