{ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ }



Let’s now share about things that I hate the most for the day I live in this world. First, I hate to exercise in the early morning and I would rather be in bed sleeping under my warm and soft blanket. Next, I hate the person who always compares me with others. Usually, the comparison begins with studies or attitudes.

😀💬

I also hate people being humidity
 on things that we should have more fun with.
 For example, on a family trip which supposedly shows love
 and interest but in the end, they react like not interested. Forth, 
I hate watching people walking by using phones
 unless it’s an emergency.
 This causes a lot of discomfort to me because 

they will show less attention.
 Last but not least, making good faces in front person 
I don’t like is also not my cup of tea.
 I can be cordial and pay them my regards but
 I dislike it if I am expected to spend a whole day with them.




I know that one should be more tolerant and try to adjust to things that I don’t always tally with our expectations, but I somehow cannot help being the way I am and I continue to feel this way about the things that I dislike most 

👋😊💪




 

Comments

  1. I agree with the one that compares people with others..What's wrong with them?? We can just be ourselves.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment