𝔸 π•Žπ”Όπ”Όπ•‚π•ƒπ• π•Šβ„™β„π”Όπ”Έπ”»

 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hello buddies, how are you all doing? In this blog, I want to tell this week’s journal (21/8/2022 – 27/8/2022).So why wait let’s move readers.

✌️So, from Sunday to Thursday,           

 everything went as usual, 

but nothing happened or 

was done. So sad about my life.😌


        πŸ˜ŽπŸ€— A good deed was done on Wednesday by me and my friends. Our class's decoration is the issue. Fortunately, we have enough time for co-curricular activities. We divide up the work and manage our time among our friends. They work hard as well and get things done quickly. My friends, you all did fantastic; thank you. These are some amusing videos we took while we wereπŸ₯°πŸ€




For prove only.HAHAHAπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


Merdeka Vibes With ThemπŸŽ‰πŸŽΆ


πŸ’―πŸ€©Let’s straight to weekend story,start with Friday after done my basic routine.In free time,I download moontoon app and I started reading book the title is My Blind Husband.The genre of book is rom-com and mysteries.I done 5 chapter more to go.Next,at 5 pm,I did some pending home errands like cleaning shelves and dressing table and now it looks super clean.I ended my day,with do some homework and revisions.I felt super tired and battery was low at that😢🀭



πŸ’¬This the cover of bookπŸ‘€

πŸŒŸπŸ™ˆCome, When I wake up on Saturday, my mom, who is my personal chef, makes me breakfast. I had some homemade nasi lemak because it was so good. Later that afternoon, I used my valuable time to binge-watch the third season of Never Have I Ever.πŸ™Š It was interesting that I kept telling that story over and over again. I urge you to go watch something entertaining❤️😸.


✨πŸ’’Have you guys already seen the first season, I hear you ask? Those of you should watch that first if the response is no. I play hopscotch and blow bubbles at home with my sister in the evening. We had so much fun that I forgot I was an adult and capable. Time moves so quickly. I was incredibly exhausted at night.πŸ’€πŸ’€


πŸ‘€πŸ˜‹That concludes my most recent week. Although it's not a significant event, I'm glad I could share it here. I appreciate the leisure time. We'll talk soonπŸ€πŸ‘‹.

🚢🚢🚢



Comments