πŸ€©π“›π“π“’π“£ π“¦π“”π“”π“š π“™π“žπ“€π“‘π“π“π“›πŸ€©

Hello and welcome back to my blog.πŸ‘‹πŸ» In today's blog, I want to talk about my journal from the previous week. So let's get reading and enjoy it.✌️ 

 As you are all aware, Sunday through Thursday are hectic days. In my state, Sunday marks the beginning of the week. I wake up and go to school for five days straight to start my day.🌞 Additionally, I will have a tonne of homework and assignments to complete during those days. I wish I could take long naps these days but find it difficult because I am so exhausted. This is my last five days before flying off without a trace.πŸ“š

Let's move on to the weekend now. this weekend Though it's not particularly interesting, I'll still tell you about it. I get up around 11 a.m. on Friday because it is a rest day.πŸ’†‍♀️ I started doing my homework after completing my daily self-care tasks and continued until about 4 o'clock. By 3:30 p.m., I help my mother with housework to lessen her workload. I went to play badminton πŸΈwith my siblings at 6.30 p.m. I had fun playing with them and laughed. I worked on my balance homework at night.🌜

 


On Saturday, my aunt and

 I went to Kluang in the afternoon.

 We travel to see my cousin.

I enjoyed spending time with them. 

I spoke highly of my positive experiences.

 I feel relieved when I talk to others about my issue.

 Around 6.30 p.m., when we returned home,

 I went to the barbershop for my                 


 

first haircut in a while.

 When I get to get a haircut,

 I am incredibly happy and excited.               

Since I cut it short,

 creating a hairstyle is now 

simple for me. HIHIHIHIHI. πŸ˜‚                      

 I sat down with my family 

one evening to watch the Tamil romantic

 comedy title 99 Songs.



That’s all about my last week. I hope your weekend also goes well. See you back on your next blog with an interesting topic.

😍πŸ₯°



Comments